Tuesday, April 1, 2008

34 Weeks and Sunshiny, Haircut.....



I just got back from my 34 week midwife appointment. It was good to see Charlotte. . .I am really looking forward to having her attend our birth again. She is a really beautiful person.

Ezra sounded great. He's laying traversed in my tummy, kind of diagonal, so I'm measuring a week under in centimeters. He's hiding some of his girth. His foot was sticking out the side for her so she could feel it. He likes to recline and stretch out my right side. His three brothers did the same thing. I think we are both trying to give him some more room. I am all baby out front.

I had some fun pre-labor yesterday, I might have gotten a little dehydrated. I am rehydrated now and feeling fine. It was an interesting 5 hrs with a bit of a back ache. I am excited to see our baby, but he can stay in for a few more weeks.

So the pictures I'm posting today are of Sterling and I and our plum tree in full bloom and then one of me in the studio. . .I am eager to be in the sunshine and bloom myself. I am bloomin' for sure!!! I love this stage of pregnancy besides the aches and pains. I love carrying our children....it hasn't gotten old. It's such a miracle. I will say I am much more tired this pregnancy. I still make lots of time to sit and enjoy the baby moving. I love bedtime and waking up when I'm laying down. Ezra has the most room to stretch out then and I play with his feet kicking out the side.

I'm gonna end for now.
Oh, and I got a hair cut. Hair is really over rated..........I am singing hallelujah.....
No bad hair days.....when you have no hair!