Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our Boys at 38 Weeks Expecting a Baby Brother...

I just had to post these photos of my darlings. . .they are growing so big. They really are going to be great big brothers. I know in a few short years they will be arguing and fighting with Ezra, but we'll enjoy the honeymoon for now.

The hilarious thing about the picture of all three of them together is they were totally hurting each other huddling together. It was frustrating to take the photo and Sage was sort of being a bully. I think it ended in tears for one of them. It's sort of like herding cats getting them that close to each other and then having them not wrestle. They are ALLLLLL boy.
Sage Kevin Scott Stainer, 10.5 yrs oldEli Joseph Stainer, 8.5 yrs old
Sterling Ayden Stainer, 6 yrs oldEzra Aaron's quilt. I have almost finished it. I'll buy the backing fabric at Ikea hopefully tomorrow.......

The bed dilemma is officially over. We bought this bed last night from Babysrus. I am pretty excited about the color combination, etc. Most of these beds have bad color combinations so it was a mind bender to say the least. I was gonna maybe buy a simple crib from Ikea, but, I am happy with this bed. Like I've said before it's only for naps, so it doesn't have to be extravagant. It does have to be the right color and look incredibly cool though. hahaa.....