Saturday, April 19, 2008

36 wks.....

My Dad some pictures of me today. . .Ezra is growing so much right now. I think he will be a kung fu master......he's always kicking out to the side and doing wild movements. This Tuesday will be 37 weeks. We're all getting so excited and cannot wait to see this little man. Oh, and my pug, Pudge, got in the photo today. He's my lap dog and he still tries to sit on me.....I don't have much lap right now...

We had three + inches of snow last night. The fruit trees are all done blooming and have their folliage, so, we should still have plums and nectarines. Never in a million years did I think we would have significant snow fall in April. Last night was our second snow accumulation of April. We are in Spring. Oh, Ezra bring the May flowers and the sunshine. We had such delicious sunshine on Sterling's birthday last Saturday. I got a sunburn and we spent the day at Edmond's beach. I was going to get a picture of my pregnant self in the snow fall, but I was too busy to round up my Kevie and a camera simultaneously.

I finished Ezra's blankie. It turned out nice and big and should fit well in his bed. I have been calling it lemon-lime. Kevin posed with the blankie for me. I can't wait until Ezra is sleeping on his chest under it. Soon. . .very soon!!!